Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Fun

I'm a little slow getting this posted, but we are loving the cooler weather and all the fall activities. So here's what JJ has been up to the last few weeks.

First, our awesome real estate agency, Group O'Dell, held their annual fall festival. They really stepped up their game this year and held it at Faulkner's Ranch. It was a great event and JJ quickly recovered after that jackass goat bit his poor little finger. Otherwise, it was accident free and we had a great time.  I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Yee Haw!

Go fast, Daddy!

Dump Truck

The next Peyton Manning!

Obstacle Course - toddler version!


Pumpkins!

We also had a great time at the Kansas City Zoo this weekend.  I didn't get a lot of pics, but this video of JJ talking to the giraffe was pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

video

Like this blog?  Vote for me below and follow The JJ Project on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram (thejjproject).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover