Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hey, Girl! Ryan Gosling Ain't Got Nothing on My Kid!

I can't do it.  I just can't leave well enough alone.

Last week I posted here some of the great pictures of JJ that my friend, Lori, took.  Then I had to go and do this to them.

Ryan Gossling ain't got nothin' on my kid!

Hey girl Toddler

Hey Girl ToddlerHey Girl Toddler

Hey girl toddler

Hey girl toddler

Hey girl toddler

Hey girl toddler

Hey girl toddler

Hey girl toddler

Hey girl toddler

Hey girl toddler

Like this blog?  Follow The JJ Project on Facebook here, on Pinterest here, and on Instagram (thejjproject).

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT - Especially the Happy Meal and Boyfriend Material - he is really strutting his stuff in that one! Could be on a runway someday ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boyfriend material is epic. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness... I love the boyfriend material!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover