Tuesday, November 1, 2011

If You’ve Got It, Flaunt It

I am pretty darn sure that this is the only time in my life when I will be eight months pregnant on Halloween.  Therefore, I figured I may as well make the most of it. 
As I’m not the most creative/ artsy person, I started out by googling maternity/ pregnancy costumes.  There were a lot of good ideas.  I thought it would be fun to paint my belly and I saw ideas such as a baseball, fish bowl, earth, and pumpkin.  There was also an idea where you have parts from a doll attached so that it looks like the baby is breaking out of the belly.  Mr. Potato Head was also in the running.  However, in the end, the beer belly won out.  And what a great trailer trash wife Jeff made!

And it was fun to hang with my preggo friend, Becky, aka the pregnant nun!

They don't call me Classy Cassi for nothing!  Ok, nobody really calls me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover